Prospective States and Districts
TAP™ is a comprehensive educator effectiveness model that provides powerful opportunities for career advancement, professional growth, instructionally focused accountability and competitive compensation for educators. TAP currently operates in schools and districts across the country and impacts over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers. The federal government has committed new resources for increasing teacher effectiveness. To learn more about how TAP connects to these opportunities, visit Resources for Federal Funding Opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more about TAP and how to bring it to your state or district, you may find the following resources useful:
- Learn about TAP's Elements of Success, the four key elements that work together to create an effective comprehensive reform system.
- Read about TAP Outcomes and Success Stories.
- Check out Frequently Asked Questions to get answers to some of your immediate questions about TAP.
- If you're interested in exploring participation in TAP, visit Adopting the TAP System.
- Learn about TAP's impact by viewing news stories from In the News, which offers a sampling of TAP's media coverage from across the country.
- And if you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.