Registration is now open for the 21st annual NIET National Conference, which will be held on March 10-11, 2022, at the Gaylord Texan outside of Dallas.
The two-day event will include a variety of full-group and breakout sessions focused on our theme: Accelerating Educator Impact.
The 2022 National Conference website and agenda are available here. Registration will close on January 28.
About 1,200 K-12 and higher education educators from across the country will dig into strategies and takeaways they can use to accelerate their impact through:
- Equitable access to rigorous learning
- Excellent instruction and student ownership
- Effective use of instructional materials and curriculum
- Strong school culture, character, and environment
- Leadership and collaborative learning
- Building new and aspiring teacher supports
NIET's national conference is always a time of collaboration and deep reflection, as well as a time to celebrate growth and learning, and these aspects will be especially true this year as we return to the in-person modality.
When: Thursday, March 10 to Friday, March 11 [The conference will open at 8:30 a.m. CT on Thursday and conclude with a boxed lunch and optional afternoon team work time until 3 p.m. CT on Friday.]
Where: Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Registration Cost: $595 per attendee
The deadline to register is Friday, January 28, 2022. If conference registration reaches the capacity, additional educators will be added to a waiting list.
Health and Safety Protocols
Providing a safe environment for our attendees is essential to returning to an in-person conference setting. For the safety of everyone, the 2022 NIET National Conference will require all attendees, NIET team members, and vendors to verify either:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, with the final shot at least two weeks prior to the event (no later than Feb 24); as per CDC guidance a booster is recommended
- Negative PCR/NAAT or rapid antigen test taken within 48 hours of arrival at the event; test results will not be accepted if the test was taken prior to noon CT on Monday, March 7 and no at-home test results will be accepted
Additionally, we will require all attendees to wear a face mask throughout the event. These requirements are very similar to what other conference events are requiring this spring, including several other large-scale education conferences.
To securely collect vaccination and testing information, NIET is partnering with SafeAccess, a technology platform that has worked with similar organizations to ensure the safety of their conferences. Attendees will receive information about that process in the coming weeks.
The 2022 NIET National Conference will be hosted at the Gaylord Texan Resort outside of Dallas. All general sessions, trainings, and activities will take place on the property at 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051.
Our reserved guest room block is full and we understand that the Gaylord Texan Resort is now at capacity for the dates of our event. You are welcome to check with the Gaylord Texan Resort independently through this link or by calling 877-491-5138 to see if there has been a change.
We also wanted to share some nearby hotels that may have guest rooms available during the conference. Please note that the Gaylord Texan Resort property is not within walking distance of any other venue; however, these hotels would be within a short driving distance (and discounted self-parking is available for attendees at the Gaylord Texan):
- Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Grapevine
- Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
- Hilton Garden Inn DFW North/Grapevine
- Hyatt Regency DFW
- Residence Inn DFW/Grapevine
- Springhill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
For additional questions, email email@example.com.
2022 NIET National Conference Agenda
Thursday, March 10
|7 a.m.-5 p.m.||Registration|
|8:30 a.m.-10 a.m.||Conference Welcome & Opening|
|10:15 a.m.-11:45 a.m.||Breakout Session A|
|12 p.m.-1:30 p.m.||Awards & Recognition Luncheon|
|1:45 p.m.-3:15 p.m.||Breakout Session B|
|3:30 p.m.-5 p.m.||Breakout Session C|
|5 p.m.-6 p.m.||Networking Social|
Friday, March 11
|8 a.m.-9 a.m.||Morning General Session|
|9:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m.||Breakout Session D|
|11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Breakout Session E|
|12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.||Boxed Lunch|
|1:30 p.m.-3 p.m.||Team Planning|
|3:00 p.m.||Conference Concludes|