2022-23 NIET Research Summary
With more than two decades of on-the-ground experience impacting 300,000 educators and 3 million students, NIET’s success is grounded in research. The success of NIET's work is evident in the positive findings from evaluations of impact.
In NIET’s 2022-23 Research Summary, we summarize findings from five new studies and highlight selected findings from studies of NIET partnerships conducted over the past decade.
The five new spotlights include:
- Building Educator Capacity in Rural School Districts in Arkansas and Tennessee
- Supporting Principals and School Leaders in South Carolina
- Increasing Equitable Access to Effective Educators in Louisiana High-Need Schools
- Improving English Language Arts Achievement in Indiana
- Educator Views of Professional Development and Their Intention to Stay in the Profession